Monday, December 18, 2006

About me & My Family


Say Hi.


My name is Thitawan Nantha. My nickname is Mean. I’m of medium height and tan color skin. I’m shy and silence, like to listen than talk. I live in Bangkok since I born with my mother, aunt, grandmother and three brothers I’m second, no father same other family but we live with happiness. My hobby is read book, see movie and listen music. I not like to play any sport. In home I think I’m different than my brothers.


First brother he is tell man and tan color skin. He is very outgoing and cheerful. He smart in some skill and he is very lazy. He like to enjoy the party. Second he is my cousin but he live since we born and I think he is my brother too. He is of medium height and black skin. He is very outgoing and friendly. He is a problem brother. He not study same other brother, I don’t know why. Maybe his friends is not good. My mother isn’t like him. Now he can’t go home when my mother is come, I don’t know where he stay when he not go home. And last brother he is problem brother too. He is of medium height and tan color skin. He fat and no smart because his brain isn’t same other people when he was chide. He learn slow than other people. He start to talk when he was 5 year old and come to school in 8 year old. Now he improve to learn but it not more good. I think he want to long time to improve many himself.


Anyway I live with my family, I live with my pet too. I ever live with many pet. For example birds, fist, hamster, dog, and cat but many pet was death. Now I live with my dogs, four dogs. Two dogs come to my home by itself, I don’t know why. And two dogs my mother buy it. Sometime it very noisy but it is very useful. It help my house form thief for two time.



In my dream I ever to hope, I want to be surgeon general but I can’t. I fear. I not smart and genius. No brave than other people. However when I see the army I feel something. In my deep inside I want to be it. I promise in myself I will step to future, not go back to the past. Now I change my goal. I want to be lawyer. I want to learn outside height school and university. I think my dream isn’t height is I try (more try).



No comments: