Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Life's Dairy


Chapter 2
Create new way.

After I know about admission, I very sad. I don't knew how should I do. I don't want I met everybody. I daren't is told about my admission to my friends. Absolutely my family too.


I use afternoon time for find university. I knew some university want more studens. I found many university but it not in Bangkok. If i want to apply for study, I must went to. I try to found more.

First time I don't want to choose private university because my family was not rich. I wasn't charge with my family. But my friends said to me that if you not decide about you future you will charge with your family.


I came home with hopeless. I more thought about my future. During I went to bedroom. My Mon call me. I knew what she want to told me. Sooner or later she will knew.

'Mean what you decide about your future' She said.
'I.... I don't know' I answer.
'AU or BU' (ABAC and Bangkok university) ' give me answer on tomorrow ' she went to bedroom.

In my bedroom I heavy cry. I thought I can't make hope for my family. I don't want to went both. I don't knew everything.

New day was came I woke up in morning. After I took shower, I went out to jog on. I not thought everything. I jog on as aimless. Now this time to decide about my way.
I went to home and came to met Mom.
'What you answer?' she ask.
'ABAC' sudden I answer.

No comments: