Friday, February 1, 2008

ROTC Camp.



Seven day on (hell) Karw-Chon-Kai Mountain.
Past 2

This Day was start at 4. 30 a.m. It was very sleepy. After we exercise, we have 3 minute to do routine (it was very fast). Today White-Shark was go down to water first. After we have breakfast, we use 1 hour to go to base.
At base was having high tower and have wire in to lagoon. When we sudden come, we was punish by army’ trainer (crawl, couch, push-up). Than army
’ trainer was explain about this base and how to train this base and show about how to train (one army go down from tower by rope).
After that we must train this base. First I was very die laughing when I watch other cadet, some people were good to train but some of people were bad. Sooner my turn was come (After I go down and up many is the time because my rope is wrong bend and I must go down to amend bend) I feel afraid because it high and I think that I can’t do it but when my foot was pass from tower I feel excited. It was not too hard but not to easy too because when I go down from tower, it hard to control speed. When we finish, we come back to battalion for have lunch.

It the afternoon we was train “Quickly to pass river”. It start same morning, army’ trainer was explain about this base and how to train this base and show about how to train. When about explain was finish army’ trainer ask us that who can’t swim. First I think that I shouldn’t train because I can’t swim but I don’t know this time why I decide to play. I ask to army’ trainer and beg that I want to play. First he not agree but than change his answer but he told me that if I want to play I must go to train first (Oh my god!!).
After I change my costume for train this base I hurry go up to tower (now I was very shy and afraid). When one of army is exemplifying, my turn was come. Army’ trainer in tower teach my again about how to train again because they afraid that it have problem to me. I catch the rail and amass my boldness before I move rail to out of tower. Now I feel look like I’m fly, I like that feel until army’ trainer show flag signal for drop into lagoon. In the water I very afraid, I try to move but I feel dip into. Then I feel that it has some body catch me and move up from water. “Are you ok?” they ask me, I smile and nod. After they sent me at brink of lagoon, I move to next training.
At this base I must pass the river by buoyancy (It makes from army’ packet) with buddy. After my buddy was come, we come to train. About this training one of my hand must apprehend with buoyancy and other hand must catch rope for move. This base is not be afraid than first training. After I finish training I change my costume and desiccate my underclothes until the last cadet was finish this training. Then we come to battalion again for dinner and stand by for train next base.
It the evening we was train “Patrol in the night” First I think that this base was heavy than other training but it was not heavy as I think. First we come to this base by walk, we use half past one to come that base. In this base army’ trainer teaches us about how to train and told us about way back into battalion. This base was each by one category. During us back to battalion, I use this time to make to befriend other cadet in my category.
We come to battalion at 9.00 p.m. In battalion we listen about next plan in tomorrow before we go to tent. Today I must wake up to be on duty at 1.00 a.m. – 3.00 a.m. with my buddy (it was bad news). In tent I use a little time to befriend with my buddy before I sleep and before I sleep I think about tomorrow and think about this day.

By Excel.

No comments: