Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween's Day


Halloween’s Party.
Therewith that day was come. The day was looking like awful but it was very fun night for me. The night was many chills were wearing same ghost and enjoy with theme’s candy. Surely this is Halloween's day.


Today was meeting day between senior and junior in club too. My friend, he name Top he is a leader and plan about activity before this day will came. We stared to invite members in this club, most of them are agreeing. He talks to me (and my group) and asks and wants to know opinion about activity for doing on Halloween day. We try and plan about activity for surprise senior in party.
This day was came I woke up same other day. After I finish my routine, I hurry came to university. I study, sleep and does everything same other day. It so bored but when I though about party on evening, it make me happy. But sooner daydream was buckle when my friend call to me on afternoon before the party will start. He calls me that most of members was cancel and not came to this party. About reason it very paltry. For example sick, it's order of my family and other. I ask about the party, he told me that now the party have 3 junior (me and 2 my friends). But he never to cancel this party because he promise with juniors.
It was bad news on today. I think this is bad plan for destroy my group. Now I feel bad but I can’t go back. I hurry came to change my uniform and come to student’s hall. Sudden I came, we decide to come in party but the luck not helps us. It was traffic jam. We use most of time to come to party. Surely most of seniors were wait us. About meeting point, we will meet at front of Paragon. It was very seethe. We use a little time for find senior. After we meet senior we came to restaurant same plan. During we have dinner we talk about what happen on today, where are most of member in club but we can’t answers. But after we talk about this case and what we thing about this case. After we finish senior promise about we want to revise about that problem.

Then we finish dinner we came to night market Rd. at Tok-kaw-san Rd. It first time for me. It very seethes but it fun I like it. It has many people and pub on road. Same people are very crazy (one of them was catch by police because he not wearing everything except his underwear). We use a most of time to walk and enjoy this party on this road. Than we finish to enjoy this road, one of senior offer guide to pub on se-rom Rd and came to this pub (one of senior back to home because it deep night). At Se-rom pub it very seethe most of people in pub was crazy. I know they potted but why they not finish. About me this is first time for me. I not like it but I try to enjoy because courteous senior. First eve thing it OK but after that it have some lady in pub come to dance with me (my senior too). She gives alcohol to me and try to wheedle. Often I try to came in my group but lady was try to catch me to dance with her too. I not like it (because she come with boy friend = =“).

We finish at 4.30 a.m. I came home alone. During I come home I think about this party and about relation in club. I think may we will have problem in club in future but not now. About in pub I think it not my place, I like it but I not like alcohol (it's so bitter >.<) and I not like lady in the night. I like to learn and I thing everything in the night for learn not for life.

Excel.

No comments: