Monday, August 11, 2008

Mother day

Mother Day.


Today is one of special day. The government set this day of rest; many company about private and government service are close. Many people want to came home because they want to meet them’ mother. Some of people buy garland of give they mom. Today is call “Mother Day”
Mother's Day is a day honoring
mothers, celebrated on various days in many places around the world. It complements Father's Day, the celebration honoring fathers. About history many country are Different countries celebrate Mother's Day on various days of the year because the day has a number of different origins. One school of thought claims this day emerged from a custom of mother worship in ancient Greece, which kept a festival to Cybele, a great mother of Greek gods. This festival was held around the Vernal Equinox around Asia Minor and eventually in Rome itself from the Ides of March (15 March) to 18 March. The ancient Romans also had another holiday, Matronalia, that was dedicated to Juno, though mothers were usually given gifts on this day.In addition to Mother's Day, International Women's Day is celebrated in many countries, most often on March 8.
About my home is too. To day I not have class, my university was close. I woke up about 7.00 a.m. After I offer food to monk, I came to clean my house. Today my mom was come home and she like cleanness so much. I start to work since outside house, second floor. I use about 1 – 3 hour to finish this work, it was tried. Then I came to take a shower, so I want to buy some thing for my mom. I come out about 10.00 a.m., I coming to Sa-Pan-Put. At Sa-Pan-Put is one of place is popular about flowers. I reach this here at 1.00 p.m. Sooner I get one garland. About the garland most of people will give for they mom for show about thank, sorry and look up to mom.
I come back home at 4.00 p.m., my mom was come.
Today we will have dinner outside home
, sooner we will go. We have dinner at Reane-Rod restaurant. This restaurant locates at near lake in Som-Ma-Kon village. Sooner we have food was full on table. We not only eat but we use this time to take about family, for example plan in future, funny story and other. We come back home at 9.00 p.m. After my mom want to bad, I come to give garland. When she sees it, she was beam and chuckle. She embosoms and said that “thank you”, so I feel very happy. Before I come to bed, I come to embosom my mom again and said thank you too. To night I sleep with big smile.

By Excel.

No comments: