Sunday, June 3, 2007

Introduce Again?



My information ( Again ="=)

About Me.

Hi Hi ! (Again) My name is Thitwan Nantha. My nickname is Mean. About my name meaning Thitawan mean east and Mean mean Pisces ( Thai people call that ra-si-mean) because my birthday is amidst Pisces (31 March 1988). My charecter I'm shy boy. (="=) I like to attend than talk but if I talk I will frank talk, this is result why many people don't like me. (I think)

I'm a self-willed and easy to angry and easy too happy too. Many peple think about me is serious man because I'm hard of smile and I alway to talk about academic. I don't like to enjoin party and I don't like to play sport,I think this is one result to have little friends.

About my Family.

In my family. I have 2brothers and one cousin. Frist brother he is 20 year old. he is artful about english but he is very lazy. he like blissfulness.He use many time with his's girlfriend. Second brother he is abnormal but he have ability too.he is 17 year old.He can't learn same other student but he have art ability since he was child. Sometime he very fool and sometime he is very genius too. And last he is my cousin. He is 18 year old. He is bad boy. he have many friends (but his's friends isn't good) he like to fight and dogmatic. He alway to make problem to my family.Sometime he is piteous. He not have father and mother same other family.

Then in my family we live with grandmother and my mother. I not have father same other family, I don't know why he gone. My grandmother she is very annoying. She like to bitch but she naver to do evething. (I don't know what she do (bitch) for?). My Mom she is very artful but she is very bitch too. She is very like cleanness and she is classy cook.

About My Free Time.

When I have free time I alway to listen music. I can listen Thai or internation music. I like that !! I can listen many music styled. Sometime I use free time to play many game. I can play many game's styled.For example PC , online game , RPG , Action ...... But I live online game than other is I play because In online game I have many friends. I can do everything in online world. Sometime I met friend,who from foreign country. I very exciting.

So This is all about me.

Excel.

No comments: